by Nicole Cairns, Online Deputy Director, Power Shift
Power Shift starts in 8 days — and now you can create YOUR schedule!
Power Shift is going to be action packed weekend. In the morning we have Movement Building Sessions, and Saturday afternoon you can choose from over 100 workshops, panels and trainings.
Now, you can use our brand new Online Agenda Tool to pick the sessions you want to attend. Then, once you get to Power Shift you can log on to our mobile site and see the schedule you created.
Check out the Power Shift agenda and build your schedule for the weekend! While some sessions or events will be attended by everyone, you have the option to choose different tracks, workshops, and actions that suit your interests!
On Saturday, you can ...
- Choose from over 100 Workshops and Panels
- Help our friends at Weatherize DC in their Clean Economy Canvass
On Sunday, you can...
- Train for Lobby Day to prepare you to meet with your Congressional representatives
- Learn tactics and strategies for taking Non-Violent Direct Action
Other opportunities include...
- If you’re from a Frontline community that’s directly impacted by dirty energy, you can sign up for the Frontline Leadership Track. There’s also a Clean Economy Track for those ready to get their hands dirty building the Clean Energy Economy. You need to sign up for these tracks in advance, so don’t delay.
- Campus Progress is hosting a Jobs & Opportunities Fair with hundreds of organizations and employers, and an Environmental Justice Art Gallery (it’s not too late to submit your work!)
Once you're done building your schedule, you can view it online at powershift2011.org/my-schedule. We'll even have a mobile site for you to view your schedule anytime via your mobile device!