100 Actions: Get Started
1. Put your action on the map!
Register your action to help us get to 100 Actions and include your event in the national movement for 100% clean energy.
2. Plan your action
Use the event guide and ideas from the Greenpeace Student Network.
3. Prep your materials
4. Get media
In order to make the biggest possible impact, we have to get our actions into the media so that people can read about them. Download the media toolkit for draft materials and a quick-and-easy guide.
And be sure to post your action and post posts on Facebook and Twitter. Use the hashtag #100actions
5. Take action!
Host an incredible action. Take your demand for 100% clean energy to your university administration or local official. Read the Greenpeace Student Network event guide for tips.
6. Upload photos & videos
To submit your photos, just send us an e-mail to email@example.com and follow the instructions below:
- Add your photos as attachments, making sure not to exceed individual photo size of 3MB.
- Submit only one photo per email, and please only send your top 1-3 photos from your event.
- Include the name of your campus/community in the subject line (this will become the title)
- The body of your email will be the caption for your photos. Include a compelling one-sentence description of your event and what is happening in the photo.
- Include any photographer credits in the e-mail body/caption.
- Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Report your action
Fill out the event reportback form so that the world can hear about your action. It’ll take less than 5 minutes, promise!